Photo Album

Photos from the village

Grimston in 1910

Old Bell Inn

The Bell Inn was re-built in 1929, and is now called the New Bell Inn

Roman Villa before it was covered up
The Roman Villa, 200 yards West of the church
Jubilee Clock
The Grimston Clock, erected in honour of Queen Victoria’s Jubilee
Albion Place now called Massingham Road
Albion Place, now called Massingham Road